(Yes, my sweet tooth is very demanding at all times of the day)But sometimes, it’s always nice to go back to an oldie but goodie by using simple ingredients. In this case: less is much, much more 🙂
Strawberry Banana Oatmeal
– 1 cup milk of choice or water
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 mashed banana
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon
– pinch of salt
– fresh sliced strawberries and banana for topping
1. Bring milk to a boil, add oats, and reduce heat to medium.
2. Once more of the liquid has absorbed, add mashed banana and mix.
3. Add vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon. Stir.
4. Once the oatmeal has reached the consistency you prefer, transfer to a bowl.
5. Add fresh strawberries and banana to the oats and serve! Can top fruit with a splash of milk, cinnamon, a drizzle of honey, or any other toppings you have on hand!