I love transforming desserts into a wonderful bowl of oatmeal. So what did I do with my morning oats today you ask? Something pretty stinking scrumptious and I can’t wait to share with each and every single one of you 😉
Banana Cream Pie:
A dessert that is so right and never wrong in my book, and that’s because it has bananas ❤ But I’m not all about eating this pie for breakfast, I guess I have better ‘breakfast morals’ than that. So why not turn this fantastic dessert into a healthier version made out of oats? You with me on this? It’s such a good idea, trust me 🙂
Banana Cream Pie Overnight Oatmeal
– 1/4 cup rolled oats
– 1 tsp chia seed
– 1/2 melted banana
– 1/2 cup almond milk
– 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/8 cup plain Greek yogurt
– banana slices and graham cracker for topping
1. In a mason jar or container that has a sealable lid, combine first 3 ingredients and incorporate.
2. Melt 1/2 banana in microwave for 30 seconds. Add melted banana, milk, vanilla, and greek yogurt to a blender and blend until combined and smooth. Add mixture to dry ingredients.
3. Cover jar with lid and shake until combined. Store in the refrigerator overnight (at least a minimum of 3 hours).
4. In the morning, top with banana slices and broken up graham cracker for full effect of a banana cream pie!
* Can double recipe if 1/4 cup oats is not filling enough for you