Whether you meal prep for the upcoming work week or not, crock pot meals are always a big help and surely make preparing for dinner less stressful.
When I cook, crock pot or not, I make sure that it’s a bulk meal that can provide multiple meals for my hubby and I throughout the week. I love transforming leftovers; I also love having everything prepared and waiting for me TO transform😎
This is one of our favorite way to make chicken in the crockpot! So easy, affordable, flavorful AND approved if you’re following the 21 Day fix meal plan.
Theres nothing sketchy about it👌🏼 Simple and honest ingredients – all clean and sure to keep you on track!
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
- 1-2lbs chicken breast
- 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2tsp Original Red Hot/chicken breast (just hot sauce not buffalo sauce)*
- 1tsp Dried Chives
- 1/2tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2tsp Onion Powder
- 2tsp Garlic Powder
- 2tsp Dried Parsley
- 1tsp Dried Dill
- 1/4tsp Himalayan Salt (sea salt is ok too)
- 2T Butter (I use grass fed)
- 3T Plain Greek Yogurt (I like to cook with FAGE)
*If you like your buffalo chicken really spicy you can bump it to 1T/chicken breast. If you get it too spicy just add a little more greek yogurt in the end to tame it down. You can also play if safe and top it with a few drops upon preparation for extra spice-and it looks pretty
1. Place chicken, peppers, onions, red hot, and seasonings in slow cooker. Cook on low all day if you are working away from home (if you’re at home it will be done in about 6 hours).
- Shred chicken, stir in butter and Greek yogurt. Let ingredients cook at least 15 more minutes to all combine.
- This chicken can go with so many thing! On top a salad, in a taco shell, with a baked potato, ON A PIZZA😍, etc. Have fun with mixing it up each meal you make out of it!
1 serving = 1 red, 1/2 green