We’re all deserving of a treat every now and then, am I right or am I right!?
I used to have such a horrible sweet tooth! When i think back to my crazy habit of having a sweet after EVERY meal (no joke; breakfast, lunch, dinner: there was always a cookie or chocolate treat in hand) NOT GOOD PEEPS.
That nasty habit was kicked to the curb by my amazing superfood shakes–which have not only been a game changer for my health and overall well being, but for my cravings as well! Trust me, I never thought my sweet tooth could be tamed, but these suckers have proven me wrong 🙂
So for a delicious treat that doesn’t just satisfy your sweet tooth but is also loaded with dense nutrition and ZERO guilt: i present to you….
Superfood ‘Chocolate’ Dipped Strawberries
Recipe adopted from: beachbodyblog.com
Serves: 12 servings, 1 strawberry each
- Parchment paper
- ½ scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 6 Tbsp. melted extra-virgin organic coconut oil, divided use
- 12 large stemmed strawberries, washed, completely dried
- ½ scoop Strawberry (or Vanilla) Shakeology
- Cover large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine Chocolate Shakeology and 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
- Grip each strawberry by the leaf and dip ¾ of it into Chocolate Shakeology mixture, swirling to cover. (Chocolate Shakeology mixture can also be applied to strawberries with a knife.) Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
- Combine Strawberry Shakeology and remaining 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
- Place Strawberry Shakeology mixture in a small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top. Cut off one tiny corner of plastic bag.
- Pipe Strawberry Shakeology mixture in horizontal lines over dipped strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until coating is set.
Container break down:
1 serving = 1/2 purple, 1½ tsp
**Don’t have OR wondering where can you find this superfood shake? Please contact me for more info, i’d love to talk and share the benefits of this shake with you! ❤